All Clear Septic and Wastewater Services repair septic systems and pump and clean septic systems as you would expect but we also provide septic system maintenance and inspections. In the state of Massachusetts Title 5 requires that your septic system is inspected by a licensed inspector in the following instances:
- Within 2 years before a sale. If weather conditions prevent inspection at the time of a sale, the inspection must take place within 6 months afterward.
- When there is a proposed change to the facility which requires a building or occupancy permit.
- Any change in the footprint of a building, to make sure that new building construction will not take place on top of any system components or on the system’s reserve area.
- For large systems with a design flow of 10,000 to 15,000 gallons per day or more at full build-out, on the basin schedule shown in 310 CMR 15.301(6), and every five years thereafter.
- Every 3 years for shared systems.
- When the property is divided, or ownership of 2 or more properties is combined.
- When MassDEP or the local Board of Health orders an inspection.
For more information see: https://www.mass.gov/guides/buying-or-selling-property-with-a-septic-system
If you require a septic inspection for any of the above reasons please do contact us where we can schedule a septic inspection on short notice on your schedule. Today we already have other Title 5 Septic Inspections scheduled in Ayer, Clinton, Berlin, Bolton, Marlborough, and Upton MA. If you have any questions about Title 5, Septic Inspections or if you need to schedule an appointment please do contact our Norton office on 508-763-4431 or visit http://allclearseptic.com/education/