All Clear Septic and Wastewater Services have extensive experience replacing and repairing septic pumps including FujiClean septic pumps, sewage grinder pumps, HiBlow septic pumps, E One Pumps and Blue Diamond septic pumps. Some septic systems can operate with gravity alone or some, where topographic considerations require, with inclusion of a septic pump. Today we have septic repairs, including septic pump repairs and replacement appointments, in Westport, New Bedford, Marion, Mattapoisett, Freetown, Acushnet and Rochester MA. If you need a septic repair or if you have any concerns about your septic system please do contact our Norton office on 508-763-4431 or visit www.allclearseptic.com
All Clear Septic and Wastewater Services endeavour to educate property owners with septic systems, who are not on town sewer that having your septic system serviced on a regular basis helps ensure that you will not have any unexpected septic system breakdowns. This is especially important for our commercial customers with restaurants because a problem with their septic system can have large repercussions to their business. You will also be increasing the longevity of your septic system which can be an expensive item to replace if it fails. We service our septic system clients on a quarterly, biannual or annual basis depending to the septic system and usage. For example a busy restaurant will require more frequent services that a customer with a summer property on Cape Cod. Today we have septic system services in Bridgewater, Raynham, Mansfield, Foxboro, Sharon and Norton MA. If you are interested in septic services or have any questions please do contact our office on 508-763-4431 or visit www.allclearseptic.com
All Clear Septic And Wastewater Services know that to ensure that your septic system continues to work correctly and to increase the lifespan of your septic system it is advisable to maintain your septic system and this includes cleaning and pumping to flush out sludge and scum, which do not drain like effluent. Today we have septic cleaning scheduled for customers in Barrington, Little Compton, Tiverton, Middletown, Portsmouth RI. We utilize specialized miniature equipment to locate specific areas of your system, such as a sewer cam that is used to investigate the inside of your sewer lines, and jetting equipment to clean the pipes within the leach field. If you need to schedule a septic cleaning or have any questions please do contact our office on 508-763-4431 or visit www.allclearseptic.com
All Clear Septic and Wastewater Services has qualified engineers working for us who can assist with your septic engineering needs. Today we have septic engineering appointments which include soil evaluations, land use planning, and construction layouts for large commercial developments and private homes in North Attleboro, Wrentham, Plainville, Bellingham and Franklin MA. The soil evaluation or PERC test (percolation) that we have scheduled in North Attleboro is a soil test that is performed before installing a septic system tank. The perc test is extremely important because it measures the level of liquid absorption of the soil where the proposed septic tank will be located. It determines how quickly the material from the septic system will be absorbed into the soil.
If you are interested in our septic engineering services and how they can improve or repair your property please do contact our Norton office at 508-763-4431 or visit www.allclearseptic.com
All Clear Septic and Wastewater Services have a septic pump repair today in Attleboro and additional septic repair appointments in Berkley, Rehoboth, Raynham, Norton and Taunton MA. Our technicians can quickly diagnose your septic problem and repair your septic system because we have the experience and tools to recognise and fix many different septic problems. We can also suggest courses of action that may prevent these repairs from being necessary again in the future. If a septic system is not used correctly you may find that repairs will be necessary and sometimes septic system failures can happen. Often some simple changes can avoid this. Property owners need to be aware of all the liquids and solids that are introduced into their septic system. Some of these are obviously not a good idea including clothing, toys, diapers and household objects such as scouring pads. However some may be slightly less obvious including oils, fats and grease, ‘flushable’ wipes, sanitary items and some cleaning products. Be careful of what you introduce to your septic system and you may avoid some costly septic system repairs but if you do need a septic pump repair or septic system repair appointment please do contact our Norton office on 508-763-4431 or visit www.allclearseptic.com. It is always inadvisable to wait to have a septic problem looked at and we can schedule appointments on short notice.
All Clear Septic and Wastewater Services wishes everyone a Happy Thanksgiving for tomorrow. We know our customers are also looking forward to Thanksgiving and food preparation is well underway for Thanksgiving Meals. We would like to remind our customers that it is not a good idea to put any type of cooking oil, fat or grease down the sink where it can enter your septic system. Whilst a well maintained septic system can cope with small amounts of fat, oil and grease, such as natural body oils that go into your septic system when you shower, if you regularly introduce cooking fats, oils and grease into your septic system it could result in a septic system failure if left . Just remember when you are making your beautifully juicy turkey dinner do not pour the fat, oil or grease down your sink. We have been conducting Septic Repairs in Yarmouth, Falmouth, Mashpee, Barnstable, Chatham, Sandwich and Bourne MA that could have been easily avoided with a little knowledge and preventative measures. If you have a question about your septic system or you need to schedule a septic repair please contact us on 508-763-4431 or visit www.allclearseptic.com
All Clear Septic and Wastewater Services has a 24 Hour Emergency Service available. If you have an urgent septic problem call 508-763-4431. We understand that most septic problems don’t occur between 9am and 5pm Monday through Friday, so we also offer 24/7 emergency services to our customers. We’ll be there when you need us anytime of day or night. All Clear Septic and Wastewater Services also schedule septic repairs and have appointments today in Raynham, West Bridgewater, Berkley, Acushnet and Norton MA. Our trained septic professionals will evaluate the problem and make any necessary repairs. Whenever possible, our goal is to provide our customers with options for repair that will yield high-quality results at a cost-effective price which could save you money later on and prevent septic failure. We have experience with large and small septic repairs including septic pump repairs, sewage grinder pump repair, leach field/ drainfield repairs and D-Box repair. If you have an emergency septic repair that needs to be carried out on short notice or if you have a concern that your septic system is not operating correctly and think a repair may be necessary it inadvisable to wait. Please do contact our Norton office so we can answer any questions you may have or schedule an appointment on 508-763-4431 or visit www.allclearseptic.com
All Clear Septic and Wastewater Services have extensive experience providing Title 5 Septic Inspections in Massachusetts and therefore keep upto date with state and local septic requirements. We are regularly contacted by people who are selling their home or commercial property and need a Title 5 Inspection because they have a septic system and are not on the town sewer system. As stated on the Massachusetts Official Website of the Executive office of Energy and Environmental Affairs:
“a system shall be inspected at or within two years prior to the time of transfer of title to the facility served by the system. An inspection conducted up to three years before the time of transfer may be used if the inspection report is accompanied by system pumping records demonstrating that the system has been pumped at least once a year during that time. “
Many of our Title 5 Inspections are for property owners who are selling and need to have a Title 5 Septic Inspection done. We do also have septic inspections scheduled for people who are buying a property and want to have their own inspection done prior to purchase of the property. We have found that many of our Septic Inspections come from realtors clients who have been given our name by their realtor because they have worked with us before and are happy todo so again because we provide a professional, thorough and timely service to our customers. Today we have Title 5 Inspections for customers in Bridgewater, Carver, Middleboro, Lakeville, Norton and Taunton MA. If you require a Title 5 Septic Inspection please do contact our office where we will be happy to schedule an appointment on 508-763-4431 or visit www.allclearseptic.com
All Clear Septic and Wastewater Services are always happy to answer questions or give septic system advise to customers about their septic systems. We know that many people who have a property with a septic system remain unaware that there are some simple suggestions to follow that will make your septic system continue to operate correctly and prevent the need for septic repairs. Conventional septic systems can function very well with minimal care. In fact, most septic tanks will only require an inspection and pumping out every three to five years if they are used properly. However to ensure that this is the case a few good things to remember are:
- Have your septic system inspected and pumped every 3 to 5 years. If the tank fills up with an excess of solids, the wastewater will not have enough time to settle in the tank. These excess solids will then pass on to the leach field, where they will clog the drain lines and soil.
- Know the location of your septic system and drain field/ leach field, and keep a record of all inspections, pumpings, repairs, contract or engineering work for future references. Keep a sketch of it handy for service visits.
- Take leftover hazardous chemicals to your approved hazardous waste collection center for disposal. Use bleach, disinfectants, and drain and toilet bowl cleaners sparingly and in accordance with product labels.
- Your toilet or sink is not a trash can so don’t dump non-biodegradables (cigarette butts, diapers, feminine products, etc.) or grease down your sink or toilet. Non-biodegradables can clog the pipes, while grease can thicken and clog the pipes. Store cooking oils, fats, and grease in a can for disposal in the garbage.
- Do not put paint thinner, polyurethane, anti-freeze, pesticides, some dyes, disinfectants, water softeners, and other strong chemicals into the system. These can cause major upsets in the septic tank by killing the biological part of your septic system and polluting the groundwater. Small amounts of standard household cleaners, drain cleansers, detergents, etc. will be diluted in the tank and should cause no damage to the system.
- Excessive laundry loads with your washing machine does not allow your septic tank time to adequately treat wastes and overwhelms the entire system with excess wastewater.
- Do not use chemical solvents to clean the plumbing or septic system. “Miracle” chemicals will kill microorganisms that consume harmful wastes. These products can also cause groundwater contamination
If you do think that your septic system needs a repair or maintenance please do contact us where we will be happy to answer any questions you have and make an appointment if necessary. Today we have septic repair appointments including a d-box repair and septic pump repair in Chelmsford, Carlisle, Maynard, Boxborough, Acton and Stow MA. You can contact us on 508-763-4431 or visit www.allclearseptic.com
All Clear Septic and Wastewater Services have septic service appointments today in Attleboro, Norton, Dighton, Berkley, Freetown, Swansea and Fall River MA. All Clear Septic and Wastewater Services have many clients on service maintenance schedules. We service our clients’ septic systems on a quarterly, biannual or annual basis depending on their needs and those of their septic system. Proper servicing and maintenance of your septic system will ensure that it lasts longer and will not need unexpected repairs. There are also some steps that you and your family can take to help the longevity of your septic system:
- Minimize the use of the garbage disposal
- Do not put grease down your drains
- Spread loads of laundry out over time rather than doing multiple loads in a short period of time, and use liquid detergents rather than powdered detergents
- Avoid excessively long showers
- Avoid leaving tap water running when shaving, brushing teeth or doing other personal or household tasks
- Do not flush medications, harmful chemicals, excessive amounts of bleach, harsh drain cleaners or degreasers
- Have the septic tank pumped at least every three years
- Do not add any septic systems cleaners, enzymes or additives
- Remove water conditioning backwash discharges from the septic system
- Do not plant trees and shrubs over leach fields
- Do not flush personal products, paper towels, wipes or diapers
- Do not clean or rinse paint brushes in the sinks
- Equip all hot tubs, spas, whirlpool baths, etcetera with drain limiting valves that will only allow five gallons per minute to drain from fixture
- Do not drive vehicles over leach fields
At All Clear Septic and Wastewater Services we provide septic education in addition to services to help our customers maintain their septic systems. If you need to schedule a service or if you have any questions please do contact our Norton Office 508-763-4431 or visit www.allclearseptic.com