All Clear Septic and Wastewater Services provide septic repairs, maintenance and services to our customers with septic systems. We also provide advice and information to our customers to help them use and maintain their septic systems correctly However before you start consider the following:
- Grow grass or small plants (not trees or shrubs) above your septic system to hold the drain field in place. Water conservation through creative landscaping is a great way to control excess runoff.
- Install water-conserving devices in faucets, showerheads and toilets to reduce the volume of water running into the septic system.
- Repair dripping faucets and leaking toilets
- Divert roof drains and surface water from driveways and hillsides away from the septic system. Keep sump pumps and house footing drains away from the system as well.
- Do not plant trees within 30 feet of your system or park/drive over any part of the system. Tree roots will clog your pipes, and heavy vehicles may cause your drain field to collapse.
All these are home maintenance tasks that can help your septic system and reduce the likelihood of you needing septic repairs. We have septic pumping and cleaning appointments today for customers in North Attleboro, Sharon, Taunton, Norton, Wrentham, Bridgewater, and Mansfield, MA. Even when you properly use and maintain your septic system it will need pumping every 3 – 5 years depending on factors including tank size and water usage. If you need to schedule septic pumping or cleaning or if you have any questions please do contact our office at 508-763-4431 or visit www.allclearseptic.com