Proper preventative maintenance can extend the life of your septic system. Systems that are not regularly maintained will average less than 20 years, however studies conducted by field professors, scientists and engineers reveal that proper maintenance can help a septic system to last indefinitely. This can save the homeowner thousands of dollars over a lifetime.
All-Clear Septic & Wastewater Services offers an affordable Preventative Maintenance Program designed to give our residential and commercial clients peace of mind in knowing that their septic system is being properly maintained, checked and monitored.
Neglect or Abuse to Your Septic System Can Cause It to FAIL!
A failing septic system can cause the following:
- serious health risks to your family or neighbors
- degrade the surrounding environment including groundwater, lakes and streams
- reduce your property value
- cost thousands of dollars to repair
All-Clear’s Preventative Maintenance Contracts are available for specific types of septic systems, including:
- conventional septic systems
- pressure distribution systems
- innovative and alternative systems, such as FAST Systems, Eljen Systems, Presby Systems and Oakson Systems
All-Clear provides our Preventative Maintenance Program customers with regular monitoring of the entire septic system – just leave the dirty work to us with confidence! With over 15 years of experience working in the local septic industry, All-Clear is the clear choice for your septic system maintenance and repair services.