All Clear Septic and Wastewater Services have Title 5 Septic Inspections scheduled today in Sturbridge, Brimfield, Brookfield, Dudley, Spencer, East Brookfield, and Paxton, MA. Generally, septic inspections are required:
- When properties are sold, divided or combined.
- When there is a change in use or an expansion of a facility.
- When MassDEP or the local Board of Health requires an inspection.
- Title 5 requires inspections for large systems, shared systems, and condominiums on a periodic basis.
- Systems located in cities and towns with MassDEP-approved inspection programs are required to comply with local inspection requirements.
There are exceptions and nuances to the general requirements listed here. For example, no inspection is required if the owner has signed an enforceable agreement with the Board of Health to upgrade the system, connect to a sanitary sewer, or connect to a shared system within two years. For more information, see the Massachusetts Official Website for the executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs.
If you need to schedule a Title 5 Septic Inspection or if you have any questions please do contact our office at 508-763-4431 or visit www.allclearseptic.com